Cognitive Type Assessment
Knowing your cognitive type means reaching a deeper level of self-understanding and self-mastery. Understanding your cognitive processes gives you a unique glimpse into your mind. Seeing how your mind works gives clarity on your identity, relationships and behaviors.
Your cognitive type assessment includes:
A revelation of your true cognitive type
Comprehensive descriptions of your cognitive processes and their relative strengths
An analysis of your body language
An analysis of your micro expressions: eye movement and smile type
An analysis of your speech: vocal tone, speech pattern and sentence type
Personalized notes on your responses
Brief email support
- You’ll receive via email a list of questions.
- Do not prepare for the questions in advance. We need to see you encountering new information. So please do not peek at the questions until you’re ready to start recording.
- Decent resolution. Most modern recording devices, such as a smartphone will be good enough. If you’re stuck with a very low resolution device, please sit closer to it for the second half of the questions.
- Framing. The recording device should be around eye-level. Please show the top of your head down to about your waist.
- Freedom of movement. Please do not hold your recording device while answering the questions.
- Eyewear. If you wear glasses, please ensure that there’s no glare. Or you may remove your glasses while answering the questions.
- Don’t worry. We’ll send another, shorter list of questions in the rare case the video quality is too iffy.
When you’re done, upload your video using the form. Or upload it to a video sharing website such as YouTube and email us the link. You’ll receive a comprehensive assessment of how your mind manifests within 7 business days!